Tuesday, June 12, 2007

enough about the asking

my cousins have been telling me things about you

things like you were always asking about me, how am i doing

things like that.

from those things i know were are back to stage zero.

or maybe there is nothing , as in really nothing to be hopeful for

for you may only have the courage to ask about me but never have the enough courage for us to talk about what happened, nor confront me about what happened

or maybe i still like you that is why i want to disillusion myself in believing you will run after me after what happened

but in reality you will not come after me for you already got tired. you realize i'm not the "one".

there is nothing to hopeful for. for you are just a guy, who got tired of what we have and silence was your way out of everything

and i have to understand that no matte5r how hurtful it might be.

maybe i'm still hurt. i don't know. i'm not crying any more. but still there were those lonely times aggravated by seeing happy couples in my environment.

lonely times that were so bagay to the lonely weather (oh how so cono this statement)

no more waiting. do whatever you wanted to do. i'll live my life the way i need to live it.

thanks but no thanks

No comments: