Monday, September 01, 2008

nothing much to do

i don't exactly know what i will do next with my life.

i am 26. i have doctorate degree. i just graduated. i just have six wonderful digits after my name. and i dont have any idea of what i will do next with my life.

well i have set goals like everyone. this year i plan to rest. not to work in a big hospital. just do some doctor stuff in seting where there will be a little less number paients than what i had when i was an intern.

basically i will yet start to realize the life of an adult.

i am scared.

natatakot ako magsimula ulit. to start introducing myself to everyone. to start establishing my name. hinde ko alam yung ibang tao parang tuwang tuwa makakapagsimula sila.

ako. syempre masaya ako. pero na overcome ako ng takot. naduduwag akong maging mag-isa.

magulo yung utak ko. halata sa mga sinusulat ko.

bahala na bukas. i'll take everything one day at a time.

today i plan to finish my resume
tomorow i will call 2 hospitals and ask for their requirements. this will be my job hunting week. hopefully it will give me positive vibe...

No comments: