Wednesday, February 16, 2005

next please!

Yesterday, I was surrounded by happy couples, girls with flowers or guys with flowers intended for someone special. The world seem to favor the "coulpes", and yet i feel no insecurity being single.

Funny. Last month I was at verge of panicking after finding out that in our kada(HS), I am the only qualified member for the NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth) group. I was even questioning myself, if something something is wrong about me, on how look and interact with the opposite sex. I was in a middle of depression and desperateness.

And yesterday, to my surprise there was no bitterness inside nor envy. But a pleasant feeling of contentment.

Maybe yesterday was just a product of one my psychological bullshit that i created to suppress whatever it is that is within me. Or maybe i just run out of emotions relating to my singlehood experience.

I feel no rush in entering relationships that i know nothing about.

all i know right now is that the need for the complementary partner is still there. The only difference is that i now realize that i still have my lifetiem to wait for him to come or i still have lifetime to prepare for one great strategy to capture whoever he maybe.

I am willing wait but also willing to fight for that one great love.

No comments: