Wednesday, September 14, 2005

i love myself more!

he is not that into me!

enough said.

i guess this is where i stop making excuses for him. I like it this way. It is so liberating.
officially i am now free from waiting for that someone to notice me again.

i know what i want. and i think i cannot get that by waiting for him. he cannot give it to me, so i have to move on.

good for me.

you may have like me, yet still your liking me is still not that big for you to be that into me. I still like you, but i love myself more. so i have to free myself from the hassle of again falling into somemone not gonna be able to return that feeling. i don't hate you for not liking me back or liking me as much as i like you. i know i just have to stop hoping for something that is not happening.

all that i want to say is thank you, at least you acknowledge me.

remember, i don't hate you, nor have regrets on all the things i have done. It would have been nice if we did try, but i think you will not try. I am not bitter about the situation.

You see, this not about you. I just have to move on because i realize that i love myself more.

I am free so don't worry about me.





No comments: